Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Fleetwood news. (Mount Vernon, N.Y.) 19??-19??
Mount Vernon, N.Y. (19??-19??)
The Fleetwood news. : (Mount Vernon, N.Y.) 19??-19??
- Place of publication:
- Mount Vernon, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Fleetwood News Publ.
- Dates of publication:
- Fleetwood (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Mount Vernon (Westchester County, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Mount Vernon (Westchester County)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01313702
- New York (State)--Westchester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202684
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to Fleetwood and the Interests of Westchester County."
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 1 (Mar. 15, 1934).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 14, no. 42 (Oct. 29, 1942).
- Masthead ornament: Blinfolded Justice with "FN" on her shield.
View complete holdings information