Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Argo. (Isla Vista, Calif.) 1967-1969
Isla Vista, Calif. (1967-1969)
Argo. : (Isla Vista, Calif.) 1967-1969
- Place of publication:
- Isla Vista, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
- Goleta (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Isla Vista (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Santa Barbara County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Underground press--California--Isla Vista.
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975--Protest movements--Newspapers.
- "Serving Santa Barbara, Goleta, Isla Vista."
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell (Underground Newspaper Series).
- Description based on: No. 7 (Nov. 17, 1967); title from caption.
- Editor: John Maybury.
- Includes final issue unnumbered and undated, called: T.C.B., Taking care of business edition of Argo.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 4, no. 9 (Mar. 1969).
- Not issued: Jan. 1968.
- Volume number system adopted: <, Vol. 4, no. 6 (Dec. 1968)->
View complete holdings information