Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The weekly sentinel of the Town of Eastchester. (Mt. Vernon, N.Y.) 1869-1869
Mt. Vernon, N.Y. (1869-1869)
The weekly sentinel of the Town of Eastchester. : (Mt. Vernon, N.Y.) 1869-1869
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Mt. Vernon, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J. Edward Ireland
- Dates of publication:
Ceased Sept. 25, 1869.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1869)-
- Eastchester (N.Y. : Town)--Newspapers.
- Mount Vernon (Westchester County, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Eastchester (Town)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01334032
- New York (State)--Mount Vernon (Westchester County)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01313702
- New York (State)--Westchester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202684
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Independent-not neutral."
- Continued in 1869 by: The Chronicle. Cf. Hufeland, p. 156.
- Hufeland, Otto. Checklist,
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information