Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American Italian. (Brooklyn, N.Y.) 1922-19??
Brooklyn, N.Y. (1922-19??)
The American Italian. : (Brooklyn, N.Y.) 1922-19??
- Place of publication:
- Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Francis L. Corrao
- Dates of publication:
- "Issued periodically," July 22
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Italian Americans--New York (State)--Brooklyn (New York)--Newspapers.
- Italians--New York (State)--Brooklyn (New York)--Newspapers.
- Kings County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Patria est ubicumque vir fortis sedem elegerit," July 22, 1922.
- "The organ of Brooklyn American Italians," July 22, 1922.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (July 22, 1922).
- In Italian and English.
View complete holdings information