Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Crown. (Flushing, N.Y.) 1937-1959
Flushing, N.Y. (1937-1959)
Crown. : (Flushing, N.Y.) 1937-1959
- Place of publication:
- Flushing, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Queens College of the City University of New York
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1, (Dec. 2, 1937)- vol. 35, no. 12 (May 29, 1959).
- Weekly during the academic year except during vacation periods.
- College student newspapers and periodicals--New York (State)--Queens (New York, N.Y.)
- Flushing (New York, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Queens County (New York, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Queens College of the City University of New York.
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information