Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Skyline. (New York) 1984-1985
New York (1984-1985)
Skyline. : (New York) 1984-1985
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 17, 1984)-v. 1, no. 29 (May 6, 1985).
- Weekly during the academic year except during vacation periods.
- College student newspapers and periodicals--New York (State)--Flushing (New York, N.Y.)
- Flushing (New York, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Queens County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- An independent news magazine published by Queens College students for the Queens College Community.
View complete holdings information