Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Nova vanguard. (Brooklyn, N.Y.) 1968-19??
Brooklyn, N.Y. (1968-19??)
Nova vanguard. : (Brooklyn, N.Y.) 1968-19??
- Place of publication:
- Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 28,1968)-
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Kings County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Underground press--New York (State)--Brooklyn (New York)
- Available on microfilm from UMI (Underground Newspaper/Press Collection).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, (May 8, 1968).
View complete holdings information