Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Open city. (Los Angeles, Calif.) 1967-1969
Los Angeles, Calif. (1967-1969)
Open city. : (Los Angeles, Calif.) 1967-1969
- Place of publication:
- Los Angeles, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Open City
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1969?
Vol. 2, no. 1 [i.e. v. 1, no. 1] (May 5-11 )-
- California--Politics and government--1951---Newspapers.
- Los Angeles (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Los Angeles County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Underground press publications--California--Los Angeles.
- "A new weekly review of Los Angeles renaissance."
- Available on microfilm from UMI (Underground Newspaper/Press Collection).
- Latest issue consulted: No. 82 (Dec. 13-Dec. 19th 1968).
View complete holdings information