Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American Hebrew. (New York, N.Y.) 1879-1902
New York, N.Y. (1879-1902)
The American Hebrew. : (New York, N.Y.) 1879-1902
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- American Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 21, 1879)-v. 72, no. 6 (Dec. 26, 1902).
- Jewish newspapers--New York (State)--New York.
- Jewish newspapers--United States.
- Jewish newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00982872
- Jewish way of life--Newspapers.
- Jewish way of life.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00983050
- Jews--United States--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Description based on: Aug. 13, 1886.
- Merged with: Jewish messenger, to form: American Hebrew and Jewish messenger.
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information