Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Westchester County democrat and Hudson River chronicle. (Sing Sing, Westchester County) 186?-18??
Sing Sing, Westchester County (186?-18??)
Westchester County democrat and Hudson River chronicle. : (Sing Sing, Westchester County) 186?-18??
- Place of publication:
- Sing Sing, Westchester County
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Casper C. Childs.
- Dates of publication:
- New York (State)--Ossining.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221603
- New York (State)--Westchester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202684
- Ossining (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Casper C. Childs, Jr., Luther P. Griffing, proprietors (1863).
- Description based on: Vol. 27, no. 25 (Mar. 19, 1863).
- Incorporated the Hudson River chronicle. Kept its numbering.
- Title varies slightly.
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information