Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Cortlandt register and Sunday dispatch. (Town of Cortlandt, N.Y.) 1938-????
Town of Cortlandt, N.Y. (1938-????)
Cortlandt register and Sunday dispatch. : (Town of Cortlandt, N.Y.) 1938-????
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Town of Cortlandt, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Foshay Pub. Corp.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 3, no. 29 (Oct. 9, 1938)-
- Cortlandt (N.Y. : Town)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Cortlandt (Town)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01331603
- New York (State)--Peekskill.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209452
- New York (State)--Westchester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202684
- Peekskill (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Robert L.W. Foshay, President."
- Formed by the union of: Cortlandt register, and: Sunday dispatch.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 3, no. 35 (Nov. 20, 1938).
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information