Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The campus. (Bronxville, N.Y.) 1930-1962
Bronxville, N.Y. (1930-1962)
The campus. : (Bronxville, N.Y.) 1930-1962
- Alternative Titles:
Campus courier of Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville, N.Y.
Campus of Sarah Lawrence College
- Place of publication:
- Bronxville, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Students of Sarah Lawrence College
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 27, 1930)-v. 32, no. 14 (June 6, 1962).
- Weekly (during academic year)
- Bronxville (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- College student newspapers and periodicals--New York (State)--Bronxville.
- College student newspapers and periodicals.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00867966
- New York (State)--Bronxville.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214694
- New York (State)--Westchester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202684
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- A "sample copy" (Vol. 1, no. 1)--issued May 29, 1930 under title: The campus courier of Sarah Lawrence College.
- Some issues misnumbered.
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information