Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About El Caribe. (Brooklyn, N.Y.) 1923-????
Brooklyn, N.Y. (1923-????)
El Caribe. : (Brooklyn, N.Y.) 1923-????
- Place of publication:
- Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Joaquin Colon Lopez
- Dates of publication:
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Hispanic Americans--United States--Newspapers.
- Kings County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Puerto Ricans--New York (State)--Brooklyn (New York)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Ãno 1, no. 2 (Sept. 8, 1923).
- Latest issue consulted: Ãno 1, no. 5 (Oct. 6, 1923).
View complete holdings information