Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Boston Catholic observer. (Boston [Mass.]) 1847-1848
Boston [Mass.] (1847-1848)
Boston Catholic observer. : (Boston [Mass.]) 1847-1848
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by Patrick Donohoe, for the proprietors
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1-52 (Jan. 16, 1847-Jan. 8, 1848).
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206189
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- "I believe in one, holy Catholic and apostolic church."
- Issued by the Diocese of Boston.
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information