Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The gael. (San Francisco, CA) 1997-1998
San Francisco, CA (1997-1998)
The gael. : (San Francisco, CA) 1997-1998
- Place of publication:
- San Francisco, CA
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- R. Hughes
- Dates of publication:
- California--San Francisco.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204481
- Irish Americans--California--Newspapers.
- Irish Americans--Pacific Coast (U.S.)--Newspapers.
- Irish Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00978933
- Irish--United States--Newspapers.
- San Francisco (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- United States--Pacific Coast.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01243522
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "California's Brightest Irish Newspaper."
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 6 (Aug. 1997); title from caption.
- Editor: Raymond Hughes.
- Issue for <, Nov. 1997> numbered <, v. 6, no. 8>; thereafter issues not numbered.
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information