Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New York liberty star. (Brooklyn, N.Y.) 2001-current
Brooklyn, N.Y. (2001-current)
New York liberty star. : (Brooklyn, N.Y.) 2001-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- New York Liberty Star
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 5, 2001)-
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Caribbean Americans--United States--Newspapers.
- Jamaican Americans--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- Kings County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Serving Brooklyn, Queens, Northeast Bronx & Coop City and Lower Westchester."
- Current edition available via World Wide Web.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 15 (Aug. 10-16 2001); title from caption.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 4, no. 81 (Jan. 9, 2004).
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information