Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Jewish tribune. (New York) 1927-1930
New York (1927-1930)
The Jewish tribune. : (New York) 1927-1930
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Jewish Tribune
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 91, no. 2 (July 8, 1927)-v. 97, no. 26 (Dec. 26,1930).
- Jews--United States--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "The American Jewish weekly."
- Absorbed The United Synagogue recorder, Dec. 20, 1929, printing its contents quarterly in a separate section until May 30, 1930.
- Also issued on microfilm from University Microfilms International.
- Each volume covers 6 months.
- Editors: July 8, 1927-Dec. 12, 1930, D.N. Mosesohn.--Dec. 19-26, 1930, M.D. Mosessohn.
- Occasional supplements and special issues including "Monthly magazine section" (title and frequency varies).
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information