Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Astor House gazette. (New York) 1860-18??
New York (1860-18??)
Astor House gazette. : (New York) 1860-18??
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John Hooper & Co.
- Dates of publication:
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Nov., 1860).
- Published for guests of the Astor House Hotel.
View complete holdings information