Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Galena tribune. (Galena, Ill.) 1905-1906
Galena, Ill. (1905-1906)
The Galena tribune. : (Galena, Ill.) 1905-1906
- Place of publication:
- Galena, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- R.R. Edwards & M.E. Daniels
- Dates of publication:
-v. 3, no. 209 (Oct. 6, 1906).
Began in Jan. 1905?
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Galena (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Volume 1, number 27 (Mar. 1, 1905).
- Preservation microfilmed by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library as part of the United States Newspaper Program; the year 1905-1906 (on 2 microfilm reels) are available for purchase from OCLC Preservation Service Centers.
- Subseqent editors: R.R. Edwards & D.A. Callahan.
- Subsequent publishers: 20th Century Printing Co. ; Tribune Publishing Co.
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information