Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The columns. (Memphis, Tenn.) 1914-1930
Memphis, Tenn. (1914-1930)
The columns. : (Memphis, Tenn.) 1914-1930
- Place of publication:
- Memphis, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- West Tennessee State Normal School
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1914; ceased in 1930?
- Memphis (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Shelby County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Shelby County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209894
- Universities and colleges--Tennessee--Memphis--Newspapers.
- Universities and colleges.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01161597
- Available on microfilm from The University of Memphis.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 5 (Dec. 10, 1921).
- Issued by: The Student Body of West Tennessee Teachers' College, 1925-<1930>; The Students of State Teachers College, Oct.-Dec. 1930.
- The first issue was published in Jan. 1914. Cf. John Chris Stathis. The establishment and early development of the West Tennessee State Normal School, 1909-1914.
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information