Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The national rural and family magazine. (Chicago, Ill.) 1898-19??
Chicago, Ill. (1898-19??)
The national rural and family magazine. : (Chicago, Ill.) 1898-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Chicago, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- Howard & Wilson Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 56, no. 44 (Nov. 3, 1898)-
- Agriculture--United States--Newspapers.
- Farm life--United States--Newspapers.
- Livestock--United States--Newspapers.
- Middle West--United States--Newspapers.
- West (U.S.)--Newspapers.
- Continues the numbering of Western rural and live stock weekly.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 59, no. 3 (Jan. 17, 1901).
- Nov. 3, 1898 issue called also: "Special Beef Number."
- Preservation microfilmed in cooperation with the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library as part of the United States Newspaper Program; the years 1898-1901 (on 3 microfilm reels) are available for purchase from OCLC Preservation Service Centers.
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information