Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About O le fa'atonu. [microform]. (Pago-Pago.) 1903-????
O le fa'atonu. [microform]. : (Pago-Pago.) 1903-????
- Place of publication:
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
- American Samoa--Pago Pago.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211416
- Pago Pago (American Samoa)--Newspapers.
- 1929-1936 occasionally issued in double and triple numbers.
- Some early numbers have typewritten Summary of contents in English. Samoan and English in parallel columns after vaega 13, 1915; some items in English in previous years.
- Vaega 13, numera 4-5, Aperila-Me 1915; vaega 18, numera 10-11, Oketopa-Novema 1920 not issued. [Vaega 36, numera 7] Iulai 1938 "not located" by Library of Congress.
- Vaega 36, parts of 35 and 37 incorrectly numbered.
View complete holdings information