Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Speaking of ourselves = Ni-mah-mi-kwa-zoo-min. (Cass Lake, Minn.) 1977-current
Cass Lake, Minn. (1977-current)
Speaking of ourselves = Ni-mah-mi-kwa-zoo-min. : (Cass Lake, Minn.) 1977-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Cass Lake, Minn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Minnesota Chippewa Tribe
- Dates of publication:
Began with vol. 4, no. 1 (Nov./Dec. 1977).
- Cass Lake (Minn.)--Newspapers.
- Minnesota--Cass Lake.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01253874
- Ojibwa Indians--Newspapers.
- Ojibwa Indians.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01045067
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 5 (May 1979).
- Includes separately paged and numbered reservation news sections: The News, no-dah-mo-win (Bois Forte Reservation); Anishinabe, dee-bah-gee-mo-win (White Earth Reservation); Mi-se-sa-ka-e-ka-nink (Mille Lacs Reservation); Ba-bash-ki-mini-ti-gog (Fond du Lac Reservation); Kitchi onigaming bimadiswin (Grand Portage Chippewas).
View complete holdings information