Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New advocate. (Staten Island, N.Y.) 196?-current
Staten Island, N.Y. (196?-current)
The New advocate. : (Staten Island, N.Y.) 196?-current
- Place of publication:
- Staten Island, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Staten Island Youth for Conservatism Club
- Dates of publication:
- Conservatism--New York (State)--New York--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York--Staten Island.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01312784
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York (State)--Richmond County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01246820
- Richmond County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Staten Island (New York, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Staten Island's only conservative voice in print."
- Available on microfilm from UMI (Underground Newspaper/Press Collection).
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 3 (Apr. 1969); title from cover.
View complete holdings information