Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Western rural and live stock weekly. (Chicago, Ill.) 1896-1898
Chicago, Ill. (1896-1898)
Western rural and live stock weekly. : (Chicago, Ill.) 1896-1898
- Alternative Titles:
Western rural and livestock weekly
- Place of publication:
- Chicago, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- Howard & Wilson Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 54, no. 1 (Jan. 2, 1896)-v. 56, no. 43 (Oct. 27, 1898).
- Agriculture--United States--Newspapers.
- Farm life--United States--Newspapers.
- Farm life.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00921052
- Livestock--United States--Newspapers.
- United States, West.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01243255
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- West (U.S.)--Newspapers.
- "A weekly record of progress and family magazine."
- Continues the numbering of Western rural and American stockman.
- Preservation microfilmed in cooperation with the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library as part of the United States Newspaper Program; the years 1896-1898 (on 4 microfilm reels) are available for purchase from OCLC Preservation Service Centers.
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information