Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Whiteside chronicle. (Sterling, Ill.) ????-????
Sterling, Ill. (????-????)
Whiteside chronicle. : (Sterling, Ill.) ????-????
- Place of publication:
- Sterling, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Theodore H. Mack
- Dates of publication:
- Illinois--Whiteside County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208395
- Sterling (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Whiteside County (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on : vol. 3, no. 26 (June 28, 1870).
- Issues have no page numbering.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 4, no. 51 (Dec. 21, 1871).
- Preservation microfilmed by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library as part of the United States Newspaper Program; the years 1870-1871 (on 1 microfilm reel) are available for purchase from OCLC Preservation Service Centers.
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information