Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Express line. ([El Cajon, Calif.) 198?-19??
[El Cajon, Calif. (198?-19??)
Express line. : ([El Cajon, Calif.) 198?-19??
- Alternative Titles:
Californian express line
<Dec. 3, 1989>-Sept. 19, 1990
- Place of publication:
- [El Cajon, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Californian Pub. Co.]
- Dates of publication:
- California--El Cajon.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217088
- El Cajon (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Below masthead: A product of the Californian Publishing Company.
- Description based on: [vol. 1, no. 81] (Dec. 3, 1989).
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Publisher's block information from Jan. 7, 1990 issue.
- Serves: El Cajon, La Mesa, Rancho San Diego, Lemon Grove, San Carlos, Santee, Lakeside, Spring Valley, and Alpine.
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information