Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The pacesetter. (Hacienda Heights, Calif.) 197?-19??
Hacienda Heights, Calif. (197?-19??)
The pacesetter. : (Hacienda Heights, Calif.) 197?-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Hacienda Heights, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Highlander Publications
- Dates of publication:
- California--San Gabriel River Valley.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01275269
- San Gabriel River Valley (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Zone 9" appears on masthead, below and to the right of title.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 11 (Jan. 2, 1974).
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Serving Temple City, San Gabriel, Arcadia, Rosemead, El Monte.
- Vol. designation jumps from v. 4 (Jan. 9, 1974) to v. 10 (Jan. 16, 1974).
View complete holdings information