Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American Hebrew. ([New York, N.Y.) 1935-1956
[New York, N.Y. (1935-1956)
The American Hebrew. : ([New York, N.Y.) 1935-1956
- Place of publication:
- [New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- American Hebrew]
- Dates of publication:
Began with Nov. 1, 1935; ceased with Sept. 14, 1956.
- Jewish newspapers--United States.
- Jewish newspapers.
- Jewish newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00982872
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Available on microfilm from American Jewish Periodicals Center, Hebrew Union College, Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Description based on: Vol. 145, no. 5 (June 16, 1939); title from cover.
- Subtitle varies: "The national weekly of Jewish affairs" and "for better understanding between Christians and Jews."
- United with: Examiner (Brooklyn, N.Y.) to form: American examiner, Sept. 20, 1956.
- sn 77020381
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information