Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American Hebrew and Jewish tribune. ([New York, N.Y.) 1932-1935
[New York, N.Y. (1932-1935)
American Hebrew and Jewish tribune. : ([New York, N.Y.) 1932-1935
- Place of publication:
- [New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- American Hebrew Pub. Co.]
- Dates of publication:
Began with Feb. 5, 1932; ceased with Oct. 24, 1935.
- Jewish newspapers--United States.
- Jewish newspapers.
- Jewish newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00982872
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "A weekly journal for the Jews of America."
- Available on microfilm from American Jewish Periodical Center, Hebrew Union College, Cincinnati, N.Y.
- Description based on: Vol. 130, no. 13 (Feb. 12, 1932); title from cover.
- sn 77021620
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information