Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Church journal. (New-York) 1853-1872
The Church journal. : (New-York) 1853-1872
- Place of publication:
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Pudney & Russell
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 5, 1853)-v. 19, no. 987 (Dec. 27, 1871); new ser., v. 20, no. 1 (Jan. 4, 1872)-new ser., v. 20, no. 45 (Nov. 7, 1872).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Edited by clergymen of the city of New-York."
- Also issued on microfilm by American Theological Library Association.
- Issues for Jan. 4, 1872-Nov. 7, 1872 called also whole no. 989-whole no. 1032.
- Merged with: Gospel messenger (Auburn, N.Y.), to form: Church journal and gospel messenger.
- Title from caption.
- sn 77021897
View complete holdings information