Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Wilmington morning star. (Wilmington, N.C.) 1909-1990
Wilmington, N.C. (1909-1990)
The Wilmington morning star. : (Wilmington, N.C.) 1909-1990
- Alternative Titles:
Sunday star news
- Place of publication:
- Wilmington, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wilmington Star Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 85, no. 10 (Oct. 3, 1909)-v. 123, no. 289 (Sept. 17, 1990).
June 8, 1914-Sept. 17, 1990
- New Hanover County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Wilmington (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Also available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Special Historical and Industrial supplement edited and compiled by Albert E. Walker, June 10, 1913.
- Sunday ed. has title: The Sunday star-news, Sept. 29, 1929-Sept. 17, 1990.
- Two volumes issued per year until 1949.
- Weekly ed.: Weekly star (Wilmington, N.C.).
- Whole numbering dropped with : vol. 108, no 113 (Apr. 22, 1920).
- sn 78002169
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information