Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Capper's weekly. (Topeka, Kan.) 1913-1986
Topeka, Kan. (1913-1986)
Capper's weekly. : (Topeka, Kan.) 1913-1986
- Place of publication:
- Topeka, Kan.
- Geographic coverage:
- Arthur Capper
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Dec. 1986.
Vol. 33, no. 35 (Sept. 6, 1913)-
- Kansas--Shawnee County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218523
- Shawnee County (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Topeka (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Also available on microfilm from the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- Also published a Great West edition.
- Issues <April 21-July 28>, 1923 of the Great West ed. erroneously designated as Volume 50.
- Publisher varies: Stuaffer Communications, <July 25, 1978->
- sn 78005745
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information