Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Char-Koosta. (Dixon, Mont.) 1971-1985
Dixon, Mont. (1971-1985)
Char-Koosta. : (Dixon, Mont.) 1971-1985
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Dixon, Mont.
- Geographic coverage:
- Confederated Salish & Kootenai Tribes
- Dates of publication:
-v. 14, no. 3 (June 13, 1985).
Began in 1971.
May 15, 1984-June 13, 1985
- Kootenai Indians--Newspapers.
- Kootenai Indians.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00988515
- Salish Indians--Newspapers.
- Salish Indians.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01104021
- "Newspaper of the Salish, Pend D'Orielles and Kootenai Tribes of the Flathead Reservation."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Aug. 1, 1971).
- Published in Pablo, Mont., <May 15, 1981>-June 13, 1985.
- Supersedes: Char-Koosta, ISSN 0528-8592, published 1956-19uu with differing numbering designation.
- sn 79007540
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information