Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Yakima Nation review. (Toppenish, Wash.) 1970-????
Toppenish, Wash. (1970-????)
Yakima Nation review. : (Toppenish, Wash.) 1970-????
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Toppenish, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Yakima Indian Nation
- Dates of publication:
- Confederated Tribes and Bands of the Yakama Nation, Washington--Newspapers.
- Toppenish (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Washington (State)--Toppenish.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01225002
- Washington (State)--Yakima County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208637
- Yakama Indians--Newspapers.
- Yakama Indians.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01182268
- Yakima County (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (2nd June issue 1970).
- Issues are semimonthly and are dated as follows: 1st Jan. issue 1971, 2nd Jan. issue 1971, 1st Feb. issue 1971, etc.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 24, no. 19 (Jan. 28, 1994).
- Official publication of the Yakima Indian Nation.
- sn 79007779
View complete holdings information