Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Daily recorder. (Sacramento, CA) 19??-current
Sacramento, CA (19??-current)
The Daily recorder. : (Sacramento, CA) 19??-current
- Place of publication:
- Sacramento, CA
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Capital City Title Company
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sun. and holidays)
- California--Politics and government--Newspapers.
- Legal advertising--California--Newspapers.
- Legal advertising.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00995377
- Politics and government--fast--(OCoLC)fst01919741
- "Including the Sacramento press-journal"--Masthead.
- Description based on: Vol. 34, no. 1 (Jan. 2, 1946); title from caption.
- Has supplements: Daily appellate report; and, Jan. 1988, California directory of attorneys; and, July 1988- California attorneys.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 80011850
View complete holdings information