Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The advocate. (Stamford, Conn.) 1974-current
Stamford, Conn. (1974-current)
The advocate. : (Stamford, Conn.) 1974-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Stamford, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Gillespie Bros. Inc.
- Dates of publication:
145th year, no. 279 (Mar. 7, 1974)-Apr. 10, 1982 ; vol. 154, no. 132 (Apr. 11, 1982)-
- Daily (except New Year's and Christmas)
Sept. 13, 1981-
- Darien (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- New Canaan (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Norwalk (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Stamford (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Westport (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from UMI.
- Issues for Sept. 1, 1981-Apr. 10, 1982 lack volume numbering.
- On Sundays published as: Sunday advocate, Sept. 13, 1981-
- Other editions available on Sundays: Greenwich time (Greenwich, Conn. : 1953) and Advocate (Stamford, Conn. : Early Sunday Edition)
- Published in various regional eds. called: Norwalk ed., [no ed. statement], Stamford-Darien-New Canaan ed. and Norwalk-Westport ed., Sept. 13, 1981-
- sn 81002281
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information