Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The day. volume (New London, Conn.) 1963-current
New London, Conn. (1963-current)
The day. volume : (New London, Conn.) 1963-current
- Place of publication:
- New London, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Day Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 81, no. 170 (Jan. 21, 1963)-
- Daily (except certain holidays)
<Sept. 8, 1981>-
- Connecticut--New London County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221053
- Connecticut--New London.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205494
- Groton (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- New London (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- New London County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Also available on microfilm from Microphoto and from UMI.
- Articles selectively issued in CD-ROM version as part of: Newsbank News File, and on microfiche as part of Newsbank Reference Services.
- Includes section called "Groton news", 1963-<1978>.
- sn 81002645
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information