Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Madison courier. (Madison, Ind.) 1837-1845
Madison, Ind. (1837-1845)
Madison courier. : (Madison, Ind.) 1837-1845
- Alternative Titles:
Madison courier and constitutional advocate
Madison courier and enquirer
- Place of publication:
- Madison, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Doolittle & Grady
- Dates of publication:
-v. 6, no. 52 (Oct. 18, 1845).
Began in May 1837.
- Indiana--Jefferson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01232953
- Jefferson County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Madison (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- "Published every Saturday morning."
- Began "New Series" numbering in Nov. 1839.
- Description based on: New ser., v. 1, no. 3 (Dec. 7, 1839).
- Published as: Madison courier and constitutional advocate, Oct. 29, 1842-June 10, 1843.
- Publisher: W.H. Gray <June 9, 1838>
- sn 82006495
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information