Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Stars and stripes, the national tribune. (Washington, D.C.) 1963-current
Washington, D.C. (1963-current)
The Stars and stripes, the national tribune. : (Washington, D.C.) 1963-current
- Alternative Titles:
Stars and stripes
Stars and stripes, national tribune
- Place of publication:
- Washington, D.C.
- Geographic coverage:
District of Columbia
| View more titles from this:
- National Tribune Corp.
- Dates of publication:
87th year, no. 6 (Feb. 7, 1963)-
- 51 no. a year
<June 1, 1987->
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Veterans--United States--Periodicals.
- "The voice of the veterans of the United States."
- Also available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of Wisconsin, and the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- Published <June 1, 1987-> by: The Stars and Stripes--The National Tribune Corp.
- Vols. for <June 1, 1987-> also called: U.S. edition; no other editions published.
- sn 82006524
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information