Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The World. (San Diego, Calif.) 187?-1877
San Diego, Calif. (187?-1877)
The World. : (San Diego, Calif.) 187?-1877
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- San Diego, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Greenwood & Briseno
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Mon.)
- "Democratic." Cf. Dawson, M. Hist. and bibl. of Southern Calif. newspapers, 1851-1876.
- Also issued on microfilm from the University of California, Berkeley.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 351 (Sept. 9, 1873).
- Editors: Jacob M. Julian, N.H. Conklin, <1875-1876>; Jacob M. Julian, B.A. Fickas, <1877>.
- Publishers: W. Jeff. Gatewood, <1873>-1875; Jacob M. Julian, 1875-1876; Thomas H. Bush, <1876>.
- sn 82006830
View complete holdings information