Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Cahawba press and Alabama intelligencer. (Cahawba, A.T. [i.e. Ala.]) 1819-1820
Cahawba, A.T. [i.e. Ala.] (1819-1820)
Cahawba press and Alabama intelligencer. : (Cahawba, A.T. [i.e. Ala.]) 1819-1820
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Cahawba, A.T. [i.e. Ala.]
- Geographic coverage:
- W.B. Allen
- Dates of publication:
-v. 2, no. 30 (Dec. 30, 1820).
Began June 12, 1819.
- Cahaba (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Dallas County (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the University of Alabama and Readex Microprint Corp.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 5 (July 10, 1819).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, no. 30 (Dec. 30, 1820).
- sn 82007019
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information