Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The globe. (City of Washington [D.C.]) 1831-1843
City of Washington [D.C.] (1831-1843)
The globe. : (City of Washington [D.C.]) 1831-1843
- Place of publication:
- City of Washington [D.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
District of Columbia
| View more titles from this:
- F.P. Blair
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 13, 1831)-v. 13, no. 170 (Dec. 30, 1843).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Washington (D.C.)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204505
- Washington (D.C.)--Newspapers.
- "The world is governed too much."
- Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Campaign eds.: Extra globe (Washington, D.C. : 1832), 1832-<1833>, and: Extra globe (Washington, D.C. : 1834), 1834-1841, and: Weekly globe (Washington, D.C. : 1841), 1841-1843.
- Publisher: Blair & Rives, <oct. 10, 1835>-
- sn 82014043
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information