Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Windham County transcript. (West Killingly, Conn.) 1860-1977
West Killingly, Conn. (1860-1977)
Windham County transcript. : (West Killingly, Conn.) 1860-1977
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- West Killingly, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.Q.A. Stone, -1977.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 129, no. 44 (Nov. 3, 1977).
Began Jan. 5, 1860.
Feb. 14, 1896-1977
- Connecticut--Killingly (Town)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01331389
- Connecticut--Windham County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212082
- Danielson (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Killingly (Conn. : Town)--Newspapers.
- Putnam (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Windham County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service, and Connecticut State Library.
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 2 (Jan. 12, 1860).
- Merged with: Journal press (Moosup, Conn), to become: Best deal.
- Not published Nov. 24, 1864.
- Part of subscripton list was sold to: Putnam patriot, Dec. 1872.
- Published in Danielsonville [i.e. Danielson], Conn., Feb. 23-Aug. 2, 1860; simultaneously in Danielsonville and Putnam, Conn., Aug. 9, 1860-Nov. 1872; in Danielsonville, Dec. 1872-June 19, 1895; in Danielson, Conn., June 26, 1895-Nov. 7, 1974; in Norwich, Conn., Nov. 14, 1974-1977.
- sn 82014087
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information