Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Farmers journal. volume (Danbury [Conn.]) 1800-1803
Danbury [Conn.] (1800-1803)
Farmers journal. volume : (Danbury [Conn.]) 1800-1803
- Alternative Titles:
Farmer's journal and Columbian ark
- Place of publication:
- Danbury [Conn.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by Stiles Nichols
- Dates of publication:
Began Apr. 7, 1800; ceased in 1803.
- Danbury (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Begins new numbering scheme with Feb. 8, 1803 issue.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Apr. 14, 1800).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 31 (Sept. 6, 1803).
- Printers: Nichols & Rowe, 1801-1802; Stiles Nichols, 1892-1803; Stiles Nichols & Co., 1803.
- Published as: Farmer's journal and Columbian ark, Feb. 8-May or June 1803.
- Publishers: Nichols & Morse, <1800>.
- sn 82014093
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information