Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly national Republican. (Washington, D.C.) 1863-1877
Washington, D.C. (1863-1877)
Weekly national Republican. : (Washington, D.C.) 1863-1877
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Washington, D.C.
- Geographic coverage:
District of Columbia
| View more titles from this:
- W.J. Murtagh & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1863? Ceased in 1877.
- Washington (D.C.)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204505
- Washington (D.C.)--Newspapers.
- "Weekly" appears within title ornament, <1876>.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Daily eds.: Daily national Republican (Washington, D.C. : 1862); National Republican (Washington, D.C. : 1866); Daily national Republican (Washington, D.C. : 1870); National Republican (Washington, D.C. : 1872).
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 52 (Dec. 4, 1863).
- Editors: S.P. Hanson, <1865-1866>; W.J. Murtagh, <1876>.
- Publishers: W.J. Murtagh & Co., 1864-1867; W.J. Murtagh, <1876>.
- sn 82014096
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information