Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The western luminary. (Lexington, Ky.) 1824-1835
Lexington, Ky. (1824-1835)
The western luminary. : (Lexington, Ky.) 1824-1835
- Alternative Titles:
Western luminary and Presbyterian
<Jan. 5-Apr. 27, 1831>
- Place of publication:
- Lexington, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- T.T. Skillman
- Dates of publication:
Began with July 14, 1824 issue; ceased with Oct. 21, 1835 issue.
- Fayette County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Kentucky--Fayette County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206953
- Lexington (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 25 (Dec. 29, 1824).
- Editors: J. Breckinridge & J.C. Harrison, <Dec.> 1824-<Jan.> 1825.
- Publisher varies: A.T. Skillman <Apr. 29, 1835->
- Vol. 6, no. 27 (Jan. 13, 1830) misdated 1829.
- sn 82014150
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information