Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Augusta chronicle. (Augusta, Ga.) 1831-1836
Augusta, Ga. (1831-1836)
Augusta chronicle. : (Augusta, Ga.) 1831-1836
- Place of publication:
- Augusta, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A.H. Pemberton
- Dates of publication:
-v. 51, no. 14 (Dec. 31, 1836).
Began in Dec. 1831?
- Augusta (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Richmond County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Description based on: Vol. 40, no. 23 (Dec. 28, 1831).
- Merged with: State rights' sentinel, to form: Daily chronicle & sentinel.
- sn 82014208
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information