Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American union. (Griffin, Ga.) 1848-186?
Griffin, Ga. (1848-186?)
The American union. : (Griffin, Ga.) 1848-186?
- Place of publication:
- Griffin, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
- A.G. Murray & J.H. Logan
- Dates of publication:
- Georgia--Spalding County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217181
- Griffin (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Spalding County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Description based on: Vol. 7, no. 7 (Dec. 25, 1851).
- Published at Griffin, Ga., 1848-May 13, 1867.
- Publishers: A.G. Murray, <1852>, <1854>-1855; J. Clarke Swayze, <1869>.
- sn 82014214
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information