Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Bangor weekly courier. (Bangor, Me.) 1859-19??
Bangor, Me. (1859-19??)
Bangor weekly courier. : (Bangor, Me.) 1859-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Bangor, Me.
- Geographic coverage:
- Wheeler & Lynde
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 27, no. 1 (July 12, 1859)-
- Bangor (Me.)--Newspapers.
- Absorbed: Bangor Jeffersonian.
- Editor: W.H. Wheeler.
- Proprietors: Charles A. Boutelle & Benjamin A. Burr, <1876>.
- Subtitle Feb. 11, 1873: "A Family Newspaper; Devoted to Literature, Agriculture, Arts, Education, Trade, Politics, Miscellaneous, Reading &c., &c."
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 82014255
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information